Businesses are facing unprecedented pressure from the coronavirus outbreak, however there are ways that digital marketing can help bolster your business.
We know many businesses are feeling the impact of COVID-19, but the team at Assemblo is well-positioned to assist businesses during these tough times.
Having an online presence and implementing digital marketing has never been more important for businesses, as COVID-19 disrupts our normal way of life.
We’re expecting people to spend more time at home as part of social distancing, meaning they’re spending more time online for work, entertainment, shopping, and staying in touch with friends and family.
How Assemblo can help your business
Our team can help your business with a range of effective digital marketing activities, whether it’s e-commerce, social media or online promotions.
Assemblo can help your business to:
- Develop a marketing strategy for COVID-19. It’s crucial to have a plan to navigate the outbreak and create a strategy for your business once it’s over
- Establish an e-commerce platform on your website. As people increasingly self-isolate, businesses will need an e-commerce platform to sell their products and services online
- Implement crisis communications and rapid responses. Keep your audience up to date and reach out to new customers via email newsletters, social media posts, website banners, articles and other digital mediums
- Tailor your messages to this moment. Make sure any communications that you send out aren’t insensitive or irrelevant in terms of the COVID-19 situation
- Update your digital presence so that your Google My Business, website and other platforms reflect any changes to the business, such as new opening hours
- Work remotely with Google’s G Suite for video conferencing, email, calendars and shared documents
- Implement a learning management system (LMS) to offer digital, pre-recorded classes, workshops and tutorials. This product can integrate with an e-commerce component to sell said classes
- Run live training, webinars and classes through online video conferencing
- Create marketing activities that reach audiences who are social distancing. For example, businesses might implement digital advertising campaigns to raise their brand awareness as people spend more time online.
What else can businesses do?
As the coronavirus situation continues to change rapidly, there are other factors to consider that will help keep your business running.
You can move your face-to-face meetings online with video-conferencing software like Skype or Google Hangouts.
Business owners should also take note that the state and federal governments are providing financial assistance to help small and medium businesses through this crisis.
Get online, get marketing
Remember, if you need help reaching customers, generating new leads and boosting sales, then the team at Assemblo can help.
Assemblo is a full-service marketing agency based in Melbourne, offering clients access to a team of highly skilled marketing professionals including strategists, account managers, designers, software developers, journalists and copywriters, social media producers, photographers, SEO specialists and more.
To find out more, give us a call on (03) 9079 2555 or drop us a note via the contact form below.